Music and Worship Team
This team gives oversight and guidance to our worship and our ministry of music, guided by The Form of Government, The Directory for Worship, and The Book of Common Worship.
- Interpret the meaning and purpose of worship in the Reformed tradition
- Provide ushers, liturgists, acolytes, communion elements, paraments, banners, flowers, drama, and dance.
- Recruits and trains the worship assistants
- Develop and enhance the music programs
- Plan special worship occasions (in consultation with Pastor), such as Advent, Christmas, Lent, Holy Week, Pentecost, All Saints, weddings, and funerals.
- Manage calendar for the Sacrament of Communion
- Oversee wedding and funeral policies